The Magical Window

 


There is a window in my room which is not too big and not too small. I often sit in front of my room’s window because it helps me think broadly and differently. It is a window that shows me different and unusual things opposite my small and well-constructed home. 

 I see well-organized things, a neat floor, the painted walls and a strong roof over my head. I open the fridge, take whatever I want to eat and drink. I press taps, then water whirled out; I press the button then the fan starts to move swiftly to provide me air without any difficulty. It looks everything is in my control, and I am the master of everything here. 

But when I slide up window’s glass frames, I always get mesmerized to see a never-ending broad and blue roof where I see small delicate creatures. These creatures are spread everywhere and every inch of that blue roof. The roof, which is different from my room’s ceiling, is a roof of these small but mighty creatures. 

Whenever I open this magical window, these creatures spread their graceful wings and give me a look that, ‘you think you are the controller’? It seems that they mock me and make fun of me. So whenever I feel that I am the master, I open this magical window that makes me feel like a powerless and helpless creature. 

 


 

Comments

  1. A beautiful thought process to stay grounded to reality. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't thank you enough, you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jews, Christians and Muslims

Thief in the Dark